Friday, April 20, 2012

All is one in truth (33)


Master Sage Joseph M the world leader in life number interpretations quoted the title of this blog.  Some would say 33 is just a number while others have devoted their life to finding the significance of numbers.  Why have I been fascinated with the number 33?  Why do I feel drawn to restarting a blog?  Well on April 21, a new moon in Taurus, I will be turning the age of 33.  April stems from the Latin word Aperio which means to open, to uncover, lay bare, make clear and to reveal.  The number 33 is a master number symbolizing the truth in life while the new moon represents new beginnings and recharging an intention.

As I start my new year I would like for you to follow me on Google Blogger NortheastsouthWest to learn the truth.  The number 33 is the most influential of all numbers and offers guidance to the world as a Master Teacher.  33 seeks a high level of devotion by its determination to seek wisdom and understanding before preaching to others.  I will never preach but enlightened you from my heart (33) and my true inner blue voice (33).
Love and Light

2 comments:

  1. I will be happy to follow your blog. 33 is a powerful year it represents also a double 3.Three is a departure from the completion of the two,a seeking of balance through the creation of something else always toward peace and contentment. this will come after some form of action or accomplishment on the material level which leads you back to yourself.For the three the urge is for self expressio and variety
    Double all of that and what a year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will alway follow you Heather. I am so proud of you. You have been so determined these past five years. You have gone in so many different avenues in your life and pulled them all together and found your passion. By your teaching you have changed my life style in nutrition and mind. You have taught me to let things go and made me feel more at peace with myself. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete