Thursday, December 27, 2012

Brand New Time For Me

We all survived the end of the world! Are you relieved? We are all still here. But are you happy that you are living? Are you excited you did not die? I had a hard a time pondering on living in the present forgetting about the past and there is no tomorrow. I tried my best up until the the other night where I forced myself to do so. For a moment I stopped thinking. I experienced coming down from this cloud that I was trapped on with my eyes closed and felt the present. I went from the dimension of the future into where I was laying. All of a sudden I was cold and felt soft warmth on my feet with heat that caressed my back. I thought how are we suppose to be present when we know what tomorrow brings if we wake. I let go of all my past through aura and karma clearing. I did all my cord cutting and had shamanic healing. I read my tarot, received acupuncture, reiki, pulled angel cards, animal cards, used crystals and aromatherapy oils, lit candles, meditated, prayed, called on the higher source, burned sage and incense, cast spells by the moon, felt the ocean with the sand to ground my feet, faithfully was attuned with the ascending energy we were experiencing and cleared the shit out of what no longer served me or was holding me back. I cried continuously, spoke from my heart and let it all pour out. I dived in like it was my last day and layed the cards on the table. Was it worth it? As of now I am thinking no it wasn't because my heart feels like it might stop at any moment and my head needs to rest back on those soft clouds. I felt like some things that I have written up to now occurred in the opposite frame of what I wrote. I wrote about HOPE and felt disappointed being deferred. I blogged about lying to me and they were continuously told to me. But I have to say at least I stood by the truth. I kept going and never gave up. I stayed strong with a mission to reach my destiny. I believed in myself and knew my world was not going to end. I want to live and though this year may have been a continuous hurdle of ups and downs my flame did not diminish. It only grew brighter to light my way. I feel I can no longer be broken nor will anyone be able to break me down. As I was continuously searching, speaking and releasing before the end of the world I accomplished my mission. I am now able to manifest my destiny and continue on my given path....

No comments:

Post a Comment