Sunday, March 24, 2013

Put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us..

Watch "MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS "Can't Hold Us" on Chase Jarvis LIVE" on YouTube
I wear the monster over my eardrums and drop a beat from within...
I step back three times shruggin my shoulders while swayin my hips backwards...
I drop it to the floor with my back bent forward driving my whole arms crossing ova...
One side being pulled while the other being drawn to the opposite...
I bring my stance upward one two three and shake the whole life out of me....
Close my eyes and slowly I hault my frame...
Ohhhhh....nooooooo....
Bring it back....
Left hand up... head thrown back
Yeah I can shake the little ass that I have...
Head back down left to right...
Tilt a little to the side...
I smirk over my right shoulder...
The bridge picks up the pace...
Wait wait wait... here it comes...
Right foot back Left foot forward...
Left ARM forward while right elbow back...
A little faster now...
Come on...
Move all you have...
Whole body in sync...
I am lost to the beat...
I feel everything from within....
My shadow crosses over the ceiling...

Oh wait... Gringa can dance...


No comments:

Post a Comment