Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Who am I now? The Bull is out

I know I am a few short days late describing where I am now but the timing was not right. So I waited a week or two after I turned 34. Mmm.. maybe a little more but who's counting? I am truthful and I will tell you in words in a blog or to your face who I am in this present being. If you want to question or are just curious ask me...
Why now in the morning do I decide to finally write?
Well again monster headphones are around my ears and what randomly is playing?
Christmas canon in d....
Yes winter is over and spring has begun...
Thankyou christmas night friend for being my rock also.
I felt safe with you. I hid upstairs in the club lounge corner because I knew you could easily put a smile on my face. You would not lie nor hurt me. After being crushed to pieces that xmas afternoon I found the way up to you. I may have forgot you in my thankyou blog therefore I want you to know that I will always be thankful for your being. Your innocence brings too much noncents to my table though...
So where am I now? Mmmm... where are you? Does anyone know? I write my dam blogs from my phone lying on my stomach because I can no longer connect to my neighbors internet service. This yellow old rug is still comfortable though at least...
All kidding aside I wake up now chanting over and over "I love my life I love my life I love my life" Followed by " Thankyou thankyou thankyou" In the shower "Sa ta na ma"
I am trying to stay in the present and being grateful for all I have and all that I am worth. I continue to work on my destined path and believe I will and am if not already there. When you let destiny and your higher self arrange it for you, you accomplish.  When you pray and continue to believe and believe and believe some more that some day everything and everyone will fall into place because you gave your whole heart and soul and never gave up you willl succeed. I have climbed a big mountain to get to the here and now. I am almost to the top. So close... I am not going to lie to you, it takes work and commitment but anything is possible if you believe in yourself.  What did I say? YOUR SELF YOUR SELF YOUR SELF!!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MAKES YOUR SELF HAPPY:)
So this is where I am now. When I laugh these days I snort through my nose and my friends laugh at me. I am alone some times and I just smile or laugh at my self peacefully... Either way I am taking it in... But this time I am waking up knowing that my angels are always with me with their subtle signs they send me... Knowing that each day there is always a new surprise in store for me...Knowing that I am ready to take it all on and in over and over...
The only difference is this time I am ready... I am not going to fight it anymore...This is who I am...Love it, like it or move on...The bull is out..Happy solar eclipse new moon in taurus my sign to all...love and light♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment