Monday, October 22, 2012

Half way through

Exactly six months yesterday I began blogging about the number 33 and the significance of this master number on my birthday. We all know now 33 equals truth. For the next six months, everyday I will dedicate to turning this blog around by giving you my truth. I will share with you what made me wake up at the age of 18 and start questioning the truth. I will let you know why I have such strong belief and education on who I am today. Then I will give you words of not only the truth but tips on how you can start changing your world around and benefiting from a healthier lifestyle with no dis-ease.

Everyone has a doctor in him or her; we just have to help it in its work. The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well. Our food should be our medicine. Our medicine should be our food. But to eat when you are sick, is to feed your sickness. Hippocrates

No comments:

Post a Comment