Sunday, February 24, 2013

Missing in action....

Once again I have been missing in action from my blog... Strong priorities are being addressed and I will be back soon.... Until then I have dug up poems from the past to amuse you with every day... I chose this first poem that was written seven years ago along with fate that was tattooed on my foot around the same time...Surprisingly my fate is now being brought to the surface....Love and light to all...

WE LOOK BETWEEN TWO DIFFERENT MIRRORS
Caught up in one piece of broken glass,
the other slice your image piercing back at you

WE CRAVE IN TWO ATMOSPHERES
Breathing in one moment handed to us,
the other air that slaps us in the face unexpectedly

WE LOVE IN TWO PHRASES
Enjoying the feeling that is with us now,
the other desire that opens our eyes a bit wider

WE QUESTION IN TWO INCIDENTS
Being comfortable in the present moment,
the other action that which makes us ponder

WE LIVE IN TWO BIZARRE WATERS
Holding our demeanor for the sake of it,
the other tide occurring by our own fatalism....


No comments:

Post a Comment