Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thankyou again...

Bio now on the link below. I have been blessed to be able to assist in peoples healing over the past few years with distributing the biomat to many. I thank my rep again for allowing me to be an affiliate on her page. Many of you have been mentioned in my previous blog titled thankyou but not necessarily have read it. Therfore I ask you to go back and read it. Alot of you have helped me to get to the here and now and I could have not done it without you.  FATE always brings people into my life for a reason. There's been many changes flowing into my life where in the last week I have been able to finally since I started this blog been able to live them. I am a creative artist who was not using her gifts. I went to school for photography but am now in school for an acupuncturist. But I realized I do not have to do one or the other. I do not have to put one on the back burner. I can join them together by helping people.  I wrote to you over and over again what I knew to be true. But when I was able to erase and let go of fear was I able to smile. From down on my knees blog to getting off of the ground I took a major leap of faith. I no longer question.I no longer second guess myself. I listened to what I knew to be true. I listened to my intuition and my heart. I listened to the signs. I will not be a victim of unhappiness. I know what I need, want and have the drive for in life. Therefore I will work on it and I will get it and conquer.

I may fall down again. I may trip. I may stumble over my two feet. I may make a stupid decision. I may sit down for too long and wallow. But I will never stay down on my knees for that long again. Yes you never know what will happen or will tragically be thrown at me but this time I have more faith and acceptance from the higher power. I now listen to my own advice written. Therefore I invite you to listen to my words spoken. I invite you to let me assist in your own healing. Click on the link below to learn more of what I have to offer.

My guitar teacher once told me after I cried that I was not able to sing "Everyone is able to sing. Do not compare yourself to others. Your voice comes from within. Now breathe and sing from your stomach. LISTEN... Sing from your heart. Let it out and do not be scared"

My reiki teacher told me after a day of training one on one "Do not even think of trying to heal others until you heal yourself. Practice for a year on others while practicing on yourself. One day you will JUST wake up and know from within yourself. Then you will be able to step up to the next level and assist in other peoples healing"

Two beautiful people who have changed my life. A muscian and a healer. Thankyou Bruce and Rebecca:)

http://thebiomatstore.com/heatherhickson.php

No comments:

Post a Comment