Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The 100 Post to my Blog

I am sick of cleaning up after you...
Tired of wiping up the mess you have left for me...
Enough already I praise to you...
I sing from the true soul that fiercely escapes my lungs vigorously...
What the hell is wrong with you?
May I ask you dear one who do you think you may be with that smirk upon your face?
I sit here mind blown by the blastemy of our kind...
I clean my floors on my knees tonight and wonder where did everyone go so wrong with the universe...

We quote day in and day out
We post pictures, sayings, jokes, word phrases, artists, music, videos, other peoples blogs, the news...
Scroll down, like, like, dislike, scroll some more, shut off, turn back on again, why is there not a dislike button yet for a multi million company, for gods sake shut the fuck up, goodnight and good morning to you...
Oh lets check in and check out
Let's create a page to get more likes
Promote, promote and here we are again...
Pop up message, alert, event...
Join my game...
Advertise...
Distraction...
My friend of one thousand...
You did not just stalk him or her....
I would like to defriend you my ex or friend i would like to punch in the face...
Let me look at my newsfeed...
I will share...
Deactivate for no distraction...
Where did I go?
I love the instant messenger as if you are more connected to the web than the phone text..
But more in touch with the typing than to be able to pick up the dam phone and have a real conversation...

Yes brutal
Yes truth
Yes clarity
Yes negativity
Yes positivity
Yes wake up

PLEASE


I write for those women who do not speak, for those who do not have a voice because they were so terrified, because we are taught to respect fear more than ourselves. We’ve been taught that silence would save us, but it won’t. Audre Lorde





No comments:

Post a Comment