Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Excuse me

Edgy blunt words blurt freely from my lips...
I smirk..
Did you just take a step back?
Puzzled look upon your fragile face...
Did I bother you?
Heart starts to beat at a rapid pace...
Cat got your wet tongue?
I stare directly at your pupils.
I pierce through your confused soul.
Why do I have this god forsaken power over you?
Never attempted to do so.
Never to be not one with you.
Therefore I freeze without a soft whisper.

Racism is a brutal word.
Criticism is evil.
Judgement serves no purpose.
Beauty verses ugliness has no reason.

Would it be easier for you to lose your sight?
Driven to rely on what you sense.
Taken down to inhale someones scent.
Eager to reach out to grasp anothers warmth.
Cats tongue now needing to taste.
Your ears hear a little clearer now?

Drama drama drama
Television television television
News news news
Newspapers
Magazines
Government
Change change change
Hatred hatred hatred
Jealously jealously jealously
Pears
Friends
You
Excuses excuses excuses

Excuse me
Excuse...
ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment