Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fire Works Lightening

Lying on the dirt I am amazed by your colorful light. I watch and listen to your pounding heart. Patiently waiting for the next bang. You get louder and louder drowning out my blood. I lie for I am able to understand you. You surprise me with your new delight. Hours and hours go by and you continue to filter through my ears. Are you not tired of being known? You have made your entrance clear. All of sudden you are no longer there but some other energy has replaced you. Much brighter, stronger, full of vigor and strength. You do not take up only a part of my sky but fill the entire space. Piercing diagonally I never knew you broke up in that way. The smell I inhale becomes familar. You continue reassuring me that you are near. You make no noise but seep through my veins even with my eyes shut tight. Gracefully you outshine the depths of my soul quietly but fiercely. Lightening you are... Beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment