Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Around and around we go...



I just realized that in 12 days I will turn 34. I started this blog right before I turned 33 which was the year of truth symbolically. What a year of truth it has been... I laugh to myself because all I seem to do was go around and around this blog... I threw down the meaning of truth and 33 like it was my job... Then i went off track into my life story to the past poems into the present and into the future. Next blog will be about what the hell the number 34 signifies. Who am i kidding... probably in a blog or so cause I have seemed to have halted on my life story months ago and need to catch up by April 21. By the age of 34 i will quickly bring you to the here and now of my life. I will rewind back to eight years ago and fast forward to the present. If you go back many blogs to April of 2012 or if any of you have been following, I stopped on a moment of where I lost who I was in my life. I never wrote about how i became an energy healer that changed my life for the better. Why did I do that? Maybe because this is a blog where people from all over the world read it. I get hits from every dam country. Or maybe this was the time in my life where I wasn't proud of who I became. Or I think maybe you who is reading right now does not really need or want to hear this. You may be my family member, a friend, or someone who cares about me and will get upset. Or you may be thinking I am still stuck in this realm. But maybe the other person who is reading the blog does need to listen to this message that I will share. Either way this is my experience that I will bring to the table. Why? A psychic approached me last week as i was sipping on my coffee outside and after struggling with the fact that I am one too I listened to her words for an hour. She explained that I need to help people with this issue that was once presented to me. More powerfully than most people who deals with this situation, I will strongly bring forth the strength that people will be able to lean on and become the rock that they are destined to become. She is not aware of my past situation or has any clue to this six months of bullshit at the age of about 25. After carefully mediating on her words I put them all together... To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Love your writing.. Poems.. Etc.. Frustrating for me to get started tho. I am sure you are not surprised. ! I will listen to you telling me to walk outdoors... Now I understand. I need more patience to devel my blog.. Have a fun vacation.. SueDM

    ReplyDelete