Friday, April 19, 2013

Thank you to everyone who has left an imprint in my being...

Continued from previous blog Down on my knees...

After I cried all the tears from my eyes until my eyelids were puffy, I got off my knees and stood up. You can't stay down forever. The floor starts to get uncomfortable or cold. It was a good idea at the moment to feel closer to the earth but then at some point the in between the floor and ceiling looks even better. Sometimes you just need to let it all out until there's no more in you. Yes I wallowed on my bed that day doubting and questioning myself. But don't we all at some point in our lives? A few days later a good friend heard in my voice that I was not myself and immediately got on the plane to come visit me for the weekend. (If I have never thanked you dear friend, I thank you now yauhen, for being my angel). Things started to look up after that and I started school...

I have been hesitant on how to word the seven years of my life and next couple blogs till i am 34 without offending anyone but I am still 33 and if you go back to last years blog at this time the number 33 is all about the truth. Therefore I am going to take it all the way with the truth from my deep heart...

Did you know that every seven years your life starts a new cycle and a new beginning?
What did I accomplish or do in seven years?

1. I was certified as a Reiki master teacher (thank you Rebecca Lopez for for bringing me through all levels and changing my life)
2. I became a certified level three integrated energy therapist (thank you Michelle McCarthy for the most memorable experience of feeling the angels)
3. I fell in love, shared many wonderful moments and got engaged (thank you Eli for the time we spent together)
4. I have attuned and taught nine people reiki one (thank you Amber, Jennifer, Jessica, Zarik, Arrianne, Sylvia, Drea, Marcella and Kristina for allowing me to be your teacher. It was an honor to teach such amazing women)
5. I started blogging the truth and sharing my thoughts (thank you Nahum for exercising my words to speak more from my heart and not my mind)
6. I graduated with a Ba in alternative medicine and science (thank you Everglades and the friends I made there)
7. I started attending the cavalry (thank you Nora for sharing a beautiful place and being the wonderful friend that you are to me through your kindness and enlightenment. I will miss you though when you leave)
8. I ended the engagement and five year relationship
( thank you mom dad amber brandie Taina and Nora for being my rock Thank you grandpa for becoming a closer grandfather to me)
9. I for the first time tried acupuncture in the state of Fl (thank you Linda, Isaac, Leah, Noah and Eli for the times you put a smile on my face and for when the yin and yang flowed together)
10. I have made many new friends and lost good ones (thank you Brandie for sitting down outside that night on new years and becoming my new good morning [now that sounds like we are lovers but you get it like you know what a true, honest, loving friend is suppose to be with laughter and light] Thank you Jennifer for being placed in my life as a fighter but also a giver who truly deep down is a compassionate friend to me. Thank you Dock for being a friend who knows her value in life and has shown me mine as a dear friend to have)
11. I enrolled in acupuncture school and will graduate on the same date that I moved here seven years ago in August ( thank you class 2013 for being in my life and sharing many great moments. I am very happy to have met each one of you and been placed with a group where each and everyone of you are unique and have left an impression on me)
12. I became a distributor of the biomat which has helped many people reverse their illness (thank you marilyn Cobb for guiding me)
13. I have helped cancer patients but lost one dear one to brain cancer (rest in peace with love and light Kristina)
14. I met Taina who was my first friend in Fl (thank you Taina for finding my FATE sarcasm to be amusing and for being the beautiful friend of seven years like no other. You have been there for me through thick and thin and continue to always do so)
15. I became a certified food healing instructor which has opened a new door to managing people's disease and diet (thank you Jeff and the vitamixer)
16. At this point my brain is starting to hurt trying to remember the last seven years so I will just go to 21 my lucky number (thank you my angels for showing me numerological signs continuously lately knowing I am on the right path)
17. I missed my mother father sister and family the most in these seven years (thank you dad mom and amber for always standing by me, helping me, listening to me and being there for me no matter what. Thank-you amber for becoming closer to me as a lovely sister You three are the world to me and I love you)
18. I am so happy to bring all these modalities together when I become a certified acupuncturist to help heal others (thank you mom and dad for believing in me and lifting me up)
19. I picked up my guitar again and began playing music (thank you sorrow, hatred, confusion, joy and love for showing me these emotions)
20. I started painting beautiful pictures on canvass (thank you creativity, passion, drive and inspiration)
21. I have never regretted again my life since the day I was down on my knees. Everything and everyone has taught me a lesson and made me a stronger person, healer, lover, cook, artist, fighter, writer, player, musician etc. Thank you everyone who I have came in contact with and knows me. You have all at some point left an imprint in my life even if I have not mentioned your name.)







2 comments:

  1. you're a beautiful soul and wonderful healer. enjoy the next seven. xoxo happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know who you are dysmorphic but thankyou!!!:)

      Delete