Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cat's Claw•uña de gato

Back to when I was younger opting for astragalus root instead of antibiotics, I still was coming down with colds after colds. I stopped taking the astragalus when my infection ended but incorporated cat's claw into my daily routine. Cat's claw is a strong immuno-stimulant. People who are always getting sick would benefit from taking this herb. I took Cat's claw for about a year and my sinus infections and bronchitis completely stopped. I hardly would get sick and if I felt one creeping on I would take echinacea or collidal silver.

Cat's Claw known as the Peruvian life-giver has many therapeutic benefits beside increasing the immune proteins interleukin -1 and -6 and the white blood cells. The herb helps with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, wound healing, herpes, aids, intestinal problems, allergies, irregular menstruation, hemorrhages, dysentery and many other ailments.

Known as Una de gato as the sacred herb of the rainforest by many shamans of Peru, the herb prevents cancers, aids in DNA cellular repair and inhibits tumor cell division. Una de gato has high antioxidant and blood building/cleansing properties which aids in lowering cholesterol and supporting the heart.

The shamans believed the herb was a balancer between the physical and spiritual. When disease started to set into the body it would effect the soul and would create an imbalance between the two. Once ingested Una de gato would help bring the two forms of spiritual and physical into unity.

The cause is within us. The cure is within us. When we know this our concept of disease is no longer that of something fixed upon the body cells which must be purged, cut or burned away. It is not something coming in from the outside which we cannot prevent. Rather it is a change from within, and we must find the reason why the body changes its perfect pattern to vibrate to discord rather than to harmony. ~Rebecca Beard




No comments:

Post a Comment