Monday, November 26, 2012

Essiac Tea (Up to the Mountain)



Following the education and surprise I heard from my teacher about the Hoxey Clinic I began to research the subject. As I said in a previous blog I was not able to find much about the clinic. But I came across the Essiac Tea. Essiac is the name of the nurse Rene Caisse spelled backwards. She developed this tea made of burdock root, slippery elm bark, turkey rhubarb and sheep sorrel. Rene Caisse would bottle up large batches of this tea and give it away to patients in her community with cancer and other diseases. People were reversing all kinds of cancer and different ailments until the Ontario government got a hold of this and shut her down. Evidence was burned and she was threatened to not make this tea anymore.

I decided to try the tea on myself. I bought six amber bottles, the stainless steel pot and strainer, two gallons of distilled water and the herbs that are already measured to the correct dose. You are able to drink this tea once a day for preventive care and a slight detox. Take it twice a day for chronic ailments and up to four times a day to reverse cancer and life threatening diseases. These are all blood purifying herbs and since it detoxes the cells and kills cancer cells you need to make sure you drink plenty of water so your body does not become dehydrated.

After a couple months on this tea, my mother began to take it. She started to detox heavily because she was not consuming enough water but she began to lose some weight. A year later my grandfather was diagnosed with lung cancer that was rapidly spreading. He had radiation and chemotherapy which eventually spread the cancer to his liver. I put him on the tea and he took it faithfully for a year. When he visited his doctors they were very surprised to see no more lung cancer and was not able to find anything wrong in his body. My grandfather was able to live many more years on that tea until he died in the hospital of mrsa and an overdose of morphine. What a dam coincidence. Years later I treated a brain cancer patient who was in and out of the hospital with treatments. Her cancer started with the breast and rapidly spread to other parts of her body. She took the tea on and off again for a year and began to feel better again. I trained her in level one reiki to assist the process of healing so she would be able to reiki herself everyday. She passed away over a year ago the moment she stopped taking the tea and the conventional doctors played with her head luring her into all their new treatments for brain cancer. Those treatments worked so well that they killed her.

Cancer patients were continually put in my path and I would with all my heart try to convince them to take this tea. I struggled with the patients who would take the tea, see the tumors shrink or disapear and then still continue on with the radiation or chemotherapy that eventually killed them or fucked them up worse than when they were diagnosed. Or the ones who would question me how could this be true. You mean for less than 40$ a month a tea is going to help my dis-ease. They would become obsessed with the information on the internet about the Essiac tea trying to find something wrong with it. Well of course you are not going to find something good about your typical cancer because the internet is filled with trying to ban the tea. (Read Hoxsey clinic and Which side do we choose blog). Some people didn't like the taste and others enjoyed taking the tea which only equals a half of cup each time swallowed. I would tell them hold your nose, just take it back and then drink juice after. If this tea is saving your life, hold onto your life and have the strength to drink it. Most people are scared of cancer. They shribble up inside of themselves when they even hear the word. We relate the word cancer to death. No body wants to die. Its pathedic that when you are diagnosed with cancer the doctors tell you how long you have to live. No body has the right to tell a person when their life will end. They have already given up on you because they put a time on your light and when it will be blown out. I would tell each patient you are going to live. Your body has its own ability to heal itself. They would have a bit a faith in their eyes all of a sudden and for a minute would believe me...

No disrespect to those with cancer or people who have lost love ones to cancer. I have lost many who I care and love to cancer too. This will be the last blog on cancer that I write. Any of you who want more information on this tea from a site that comes from the truth go to www.herbalhealer.com. Their herbs are fresh and there are many testimonials on the Essiac tea. A great book to read is Calling of an Angel by Dr. Gary Glum who goes into further details on the Essiac tea.

No I do not have cancer but who knows maybe I once did. I have felt lumps in my body. I have had chronic ailments. While I was taking the tea they disappeared. Does those who question me, tell me you are not in my shoes, are not the one who has cancer and not able to relate to you make you feel any better now? I once wanted to dedicate my life to treating cancer patients. I believe we are able to reverse any disease in our body if we have the will. But I will no longer treat any cancer patient unless they are begging me to help assist in saving their life while on their knees. Sounds kind of harsh I know. I have not been put on this earth for people to waste my energy and my time if they are not able to put in the effort. I am not able to go up against the FDA, government, cancer society and the doctors who have brainwashed you. I have given up. They have more power and are stronger than me.

Therefore you may need to go up to the mountain on your own, find the calmness and quietness and listen to your body. There will be no chaos or racket around you to disturb you. When you are one with yourself you will have all the answers. If you were strong enough to climb up that mountain, the way down will be much easier... Love and Light


1 comment:

  1. Back in 1996 I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast Cancer. I did undergo a radical mastectomy and found the cancer had spread to the lymph nodes. I started to inquire about natural medicines and went to see an herbalist. This man I have much Gratitude for. He introduced me to "Calling of an Angel" and Essiac Tea. I followed the instructions for brewing and containing this cure. I now will have 17 years completely cancer free in March 2013. I am a believer in this tea.

    ReplyDelete