Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Teacher

I start blogging with the title fifteen years ago to astragalus root, slide in there with sovereign silver and una de gato and end with one of my favorite artists 50 cent. I need you to all know the video needed to be thrown in there. I want to incorporate the many loves that I hold close to my heart. Therefore this week I will break up blogs with what I inhale deeply in my life. They not necessarily have to do with health but are similar to what you may love or have a passion for. But for now lets take it back to fourteen years ago. Who enlightened and made me start questioning the drug companies and the conventional doctors everyone puts so much faith in?

I was getting my associates degree in science at MCTC in CT. At the end of my last semester the second year I took a nutrition course. One day my teacher brought to my attention the cure for cancer. My ears popped opened with curiosity. The only classes I loved were my photography ones but that day I developed a new love. If I ever got anything out of this basic community college it was the teacher who woke me up out of my senses. I not only remember the time of day but of all the classrooms I remember my surroundings and the lightening. Seems strange to me how vivid the setting was and how I will remember the morning forever. That day is one of my many moments which made me who I am today.

The next blog we will discuss the lecture that nudged me to research the truth of life we take for granted and how we all are given a choice...




No comments:

Post a Comment