Monday, November 12, 2012

Hoxsey clinic

I just wanted to point out to you that it may be hard to find any information on the Hoxsey clinic online because the FDA has done their best to kill it. They have gone to great lengths to even posting this picture below all over the Internet. For those who are interested here is the link for more information: http://www.hoxseycancerdiet.com/index.cfm.

I have described in the last two blogs about money and cancer. I will continue on with my story of what I started doing to help people reverse their cancer following my teachers lecture. Then I will drop the subject of cancer and money. As I continue to blog I am not trying to lecture or preach about this matter. I am just sharing with you what I have learned through experience. This was part of the process of my life and I felt I was not able to eliminate this subject that may be touchy for some in order to bring you through my fifteen years that I am writing about.

I just find this photo below to be too funny to not share. I will not comment on the words but take the time to read it and feel what resonates with you...


I've realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and I don't trust my instincts - Thats when I get in trouble.
-Angelina jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment